• Owned: About 6 months
• Washed: 45–55 times
• Used for: Biking, HIIT, strength training
This shirt quickly became my go-to shirt for workouts. I've owned a decent amount of workout shirts over the years, and while some fit better than others, this one seems to agree with my body the most. I think I've narrowed it down to a few factors:
• Elasticity: It gives just a tad more than most workout shirts, and the shirt never felt like it was restricting me. In fact, you kind of don't even realize it's there, which is precisely the point. Non-cotton shirts tend to be constructed stiff like you overstarched your dress shirt. None of that here.
• Feel: Smooth, but it's also got that kind of silk-like texture.
• Air-flow: Whatever polyester blend they use here seems to work well in helping wick the moisture away. Also, it has this narrow, 1.5-inch wide mesh that goes down the center of your back from the top to about 40% of the way down that lets a lot more air in. Sucky in cold weather (you feel the cool air), but in the summer, inside, or in hot temps like where I live, this is a god send.
• Quality/Construction: So far, so good. No holes, color hasn't faded, and it's going through the wash at least once a week, but usually twice.
Overall, this is the shirt of choice for me, so if you're in the market, you really could do a lot worse. I recommend giving this one a try.